Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Selling Blog

Hi and welcome to my new selling blog!  I'm excited to be here, and hopefully, within the next couple of weeks, I'll have this site up and running.  

This is going to be my spot for sharing the different crafts that I create in my little art cottage.   While you're browsing, if you see something you like, you'll be able to purchase it here.  There's no pressure, I won't "follow you around the store", you can just come and go as you wish.

Right now I'm having fun painting and stenciling signs..."Back of the Barn" signs I call them! I'll have some ready to share soon.

Til then, remember to "create for the sake of creating".

2 comments:

  1. I beat everyone else to be the first follower. Ha! Have lots of fun with this blog Carol. I had too much trouble with those mitts I was making so I got an easier pattern. I hope that one works out and if it does I'll be blogging it. Happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Belle! We should get prizes for being first, like at a Tupperware party! :P

    ReplyDelete