Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Scrabble Tile Necklaces

Hi again.  Here are a few of my newest Scrabble tile necklaces.  There are more in my Etsy shop, too.

All Scrabble tiles are $5.00 each (tiles only), with $2.50 shipping.  I can usually ship up to four together for the same shipping cost.  

These are actual Scrabble tiles that have been made into fun, whimsical and unique necklaces. The ones you see here are initials...every initial is available even though just a few are shown. Please let me know which initial(s) you'd like in an email.

These necklaces are fun and inexpensive ways to show your favorite thoughts, colors, hobbies...the possibilities are almost endless! They're great "party favors" for a child's birthday, stocking stuffers, teacher gifts, or a "just because" gift. Use your imagination! :-)

Each image is covered with an acrylic-like glaze and has a silver-plated jewelry bail attached (some examples shown above). The price is for one tile only; I also sell simple chains if you'd like one, but you can always use your own chain if you prefer.

The tiles are NOT waterproof, so don't forget to remove them before swimming, bathing, etc. They also have small pieces, so please keep them away from the little ones.

This is the back of an actual black Scrabble tile...the letters are silver...very different.




This is my newest idea.  It's an actual three-leaf clover that I found, pressed, and made into this necklace.  I'm on the hunt for four-leaf clovers and when I find some, (notice I said WHEN), I'll be making them into necklaces, too.  I'm also working on other items from Nature, so stay tuned. :)

1 comment: