Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hand Stenciled Pillowcase with Pillow


This is a pillowcase that I handmade and hand-painted. It is a very simple, clean, decorative piece that would add a quiet touch of "Prim" to any room.


The pillow measures approximately 12" x 16" and is filled with 100% Poly-fil Supreme. The fabric is a light oatmeal colored Osnaburg, and the design itself is black. 


The pillowcase is removable and washable. It will probably require a light ironing before putting it back on the pillow. 

$15.00 + $11.00 shipping

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Carol. I'm way behind in reading blogs. So busy, which is unusual for me! My daughter loves the Gone Fishin' sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Belle. It's good to hear from you! I'm glad you're busy, and I know what you mean about reading the blogs. Always something else I need to be doing. I'm so glad she likes her sign!

    I hope you are all well. :-)

    ReplyDelete